CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MY DAILY MOTIVATION

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week 9 - Weigh-In



Hello everyone!!! I just finished Week 9 and today starts Week 10 of my health and fitness journey. Also, today starts Week 2 of the SparkPeople New YOU Boot Camp. Today, I weighed in and I'm happy to report that I lost 3 pounds...YESSSS!!! I'm so proud of myself! This makes a total of 11.4 pounds lost so far, since I started this journey back in November. I just keep telling myself to keep up the good work.

I've met my second weight loss goal...an 11 pound weight loss. To reward myself, I am going to order some AVON smell goods (perfume fragrances). WOW...I'm just ecstatic right now...and so determined to make it to my final weight loss of 41 pounds!!! The boot camp has been going great!!! This first week was awesome...I did the 10-minute boot camp videos along with 45 minutes of cardio. I'm so energized right now...Week 10 here I come!!!

0 comments: